Hello dear friends!
I just wanted to wish you Happy Easter and I thought the best way to do it would be to make a very short tutorial. In fact this is more like an Easter Greeting card!
- Polymer clay ( a small package) – I used Shiny Blue Cernit Polymer Clay + scrap clay to cover the egg
- A craft egg
- A Texture plate (a used Lisa Pavelka Paisley texture plate)
- Mica powders (I used orange gold, Fimo gold and Blue Russet)
- Gold leaf
- A rigid blade and a flexible blade
- Cernit transparent Varnish
- A Swarovski cabochon
- Weldbond adhesive
- Kato Liquid Polyclay
- An acrylic roller
- A craft knife