Hello dear friends,
It’s been awhile since I posted on my blog and when this happens, we usually say that life got in the way. I see things differently and I think that life arranged things beautifully and challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and I am grateful for this.
So I also wanted to be part of this wave of gratefulness that I see all around and thank the Universe for all the beautiful things that came my way:
- During this summer we moved from Thionville (a small town in the north of France) to a smaller town in the central-est part of France( that is very close to Switzerland and that has a wonderful mountain scenery all around) and this is a dream come true for me.
- I recently completed my assignments for the New York Institute of Art and Design, which is an online education site providing in-depth courses in several disciplines including Jewelry Design. I loved this course because it challenged me to learn wire-wrapping and now I’m totally into it.
- I am grateful for having been a Teacher in the Polymer Clay Adventure 2017. This was a wonderful teaching experience and in the same time an excellent learning opportunity (I delightfully watched all the other tutorials and I truthfully can say that I learned new things, tips, techniques from every tutorial from the PCA 2017)
- I am grateful for you reading my blog and for all those that appreciate my work and encouraged me to follow my dream.
- And, as always, I am grateful for my family, for my friends, for being healthy and happy and for being inspired and hopefully inspiring others as well.
But I’m not grateful only today, even though this is a special day. In fact, after reading the book the Magic by Rhonda Byrne, I took the habit of thanking the Universe / God several times a day for keeping us healthy, for taking care of us and for all the happy moments that we enjoy.
Have a creative and blessed day!