Hello dear friends!
This is the third day of the Polymer Clay Countdown. Time flies when you’re having fun, right?
For today’s inspiration, I have prepared an angel brooch and I hope that you’ll like it and get inspired to create.
Click on the link to watch the tutorial on Youtube and get inspired to create!
These are the materials and tools that I used in the tutorial:
– White polymer clay
– Acrylic roller and/ or pasta machine
– Free wing template that you can download from http://www.LearnPolymerClay.com
– A craft knife
– Lisa Pavelka Parsley Texture Sheet
– Water spray
– Rigid blade
– Gold color metallic gilding wax
– 24 gauge gold color craft wire
– Gold color metallic seed beads
– Flush cutters
– Round nose pliers
– Liquid Fimo
– Making’s Clay texture sheet
– Dotting tools
– A brooch pin
– A small round cutter
– Glossy varnish
– A paintbrush
– Parchment paper
– Baby wipes
Again I hope you’ll get inspired to create. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s tutorial.
My best to you,